Contact Info

Contact Info

My Love

At valentines day- we are all with our "sweetheart" and getting flowers, sweet treats & candlelight dinners. Valentines Day marks the end of "the holidays" in my mind & makes me really start thinking about spring projects. My love for design is a true love! (of course, I love my husband to pieces too). This timing must be true for others too, because I've had lots of projects booking with me lately- whether it be faux finishes (from stripes on walls, cute furniture, and cabinets) or design clients. I've been meeting with new clients lately & have lots of great things going on- some starting on construction, others finishing up construction and some re-decorating & freshening up!
So, get with the program and start thinking of sweet and yummy new design and contact me to get a plan in place. Flowers will be blooming & the Easter bunny will be hopping around the corner before you know it.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment