Contact Info

Contact Info

Exciting News!

I'm very excited to say that Brittany Wallace Interiors is going to have a space in The Antique Market in LaPavillion Shopping Center on the corner of Washington Road and Pleasant Home Road.  
I will be adding more items as available.  Custom Painted furniture pieces, accessories, rugs, pillows, etc.  Home Decor items and custom painted canvases as well!  I am starting with a small space which will certainly grow over time to include more inventory.  To start with- it'll be more of a "taste" of some things I can do and put together. There are lots of great booths and vendors there as well, so definitely check it out and check back often!  
There are open house weekends and great events going on monthly too.

1 comment:

  1. I love that look ( the butterscotch walls) how can I do that to my walls?

    ReplyDelete